Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

In the beginning

My youngest daughter is nine months old and our know our breastfeeding lifecycle is coming to a close. In a few short months, my little girl, who has depended souly on me for nutrition and comfort will soon feed herself food and drink from a sippy cup.

So, why start this blog now?

Well, without the experience of nursing two children, without experiencing the vast difference that can come with nursing two children, without the time and effort I put into it, I never would have had the confidence to share my experience with you.

I'm not a breastfeeding "nazi." I'm far from perfect at it. I'm certainly not an expert in the field. Do what you like. Bottlefeed, supplement, whatever. I'm just sharing with you my experience, my challenges and some funny commentary along the way.

Feel free to ask questions, submit stories or give me some topic ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment