Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Dry Spell

I think it's finally upon me. The milk has left the building. It only took a few weeks and I think last weeks reappearance, plugged ducts and immense pain were brought upon by a certain monthly guest. Who would've thought?

I'm only still slightly uncomfortable in certain tight fitting clothing. I feel as though I have returned mostly to normal in the size department and my baby is adjusting to the change in her routine.

I miss it a little. Mostly the convenience. Now I get mad when I defrost and warm up a 5-ounce bottle and my little one decides after 2.5 ounces that she's finished and the bottle then becomes trash. I sometimes miss the late night cuddles and getting her back to sleep easily, as now we are trying to teach her middle of the night is not always the best time to eat. And I miss stealing away with her when things get chaotic so she could have a little snack and I could have a little break.

But the time had come and now I'm just me again. It's a little lonely, but a little nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment