Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Underestimation

I underestimated how much a one-year-old takes in apparently. That or her solid food consumption is up. A week after my little one turned one, we still have breastmilk left in the freezer! I’m working on getting her on to whole milk so I’ve been mixing the two, which is making it last even longer than I planned.

I’m so proud of us. I never ever imagined that I would have issues coming from such a rocky start with both of my children. Despite the fact that formula feeding is often faster, easier and can be passed off to someone else, I’m happy for what has come of it for me and my baby. I’m glad I was able to come so far.

She’s growing and developing and thriving and it makes me feel good to know that I gave her that for the first year of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment